Affirmative Measure - Team Leader, Assurance Audit Services
Australian National Audit Office
APS Level 6 - $84,337 - $96,933
Ongoing, Full-time, Part-time
Barton - ACT
Closing date: Monday, 24 September 2018
0 days to apply
We are looking for individuals to lead and manage a small team of Auditors whilst providing assistance in the conduct of audits as APS 6 Team Leaders in the Assurance Audit Services Group.
In this role, your primary responsibilities would include:
• Leading and managing a small team in the delivery of small, less complex and low/medium risk audit products including:
- Drafting audit strategies;
- Managing projects;
- Preparing reports;
- Discussing findings with clients;
• Individually, as part of a team or as Team Leader, undertake assigned high risk audits in accordance with an approved plan;
• Provide a high level of assistance in the conduct of audits;
• Assist in the drafting of audit strategies for higher risk and strategically important audit clients; and
• (For most positions) Supervise staff undertaking specific assignments, provide on-the-job training, review performance and provide performance assessment and feedback.
If you believe you have the background and attributes we are seeking, we want you to apply! There is an opportunity for the successful candidates to utilise flexible working arrangements, including part time working arrangements.
The Australian National Audit Office is undertaking bulk recruitment concurrently to fill various auditing roles across several classifications. If you wish to be considered for more than one classification/position, please apply for each level separately. These recruitment processes will be used to create merit pools to use for filling future vacancies for up to 12 months.
To be considered for employment with the ANAO you must be an Australian citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975. This vacancy is only available to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.